Vigilante Watch



Helgray has created its sixth wristwatch in the form of the quad time zone chronograph watch named the Vigilante which is now available to back with pledges from US$ 229 or roughly £ 180. Building on previous successfully funded Kickstarter campaigns the company has now created the world’s first quad time zone chronograph watch.

Based in MontrĂ©al, Canada Helgray’s latest wristwatch has been inspired by pilot and navigation watches. “Overbuilt. Ultra-functional. Packed with ridiculous value. Say ‘no’ to boring.” “The Vigilante is the 6th project by Helgray. In Spring 2014, I released the WWI-Series, raising close to $160,000 from more than 700 backers. I came back during Winter 2014-15 with the Silverstone, crushing my previous effort with close to US$ 230,000 raised from more than 800 backers.

I then followed with the Hornet which became an instant icon. Last year I released the Le Mans which was the most sophisticated Helgray watch. And in early 2018, I launched the Bomber. The project exploded (pun intended), raising over $333,000 from 1,300 backers. By becoming a backer of this project, you will help me pay for the first production run, and in exchange you will receive a rad watch with an impressive spec sheet at a deeply discounted price.”